CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

My first Blog!

I'm very excited to start this new adventure in blogging. I just learned what this is all about. I will use this blog as my journal. This will be a way to share myself with others. To be THANKFUL for my wonderful life. I will use this blog to help others ( I have not figure out this one, but it will happen :) ).
This blog will help me keep conscious track of my decisions and courageously follow through on them by making my promises public.
This blog is my declaration to take a 100% responsibility for my health, career, FINANCES, emotions, habits, and my very own spirituality. The goal is to help myself achieve outstanding effectiveness in my life.
I will also have a sections for books review (I LOVE READING).
I will share about my Plant Nursery Business ( J & A Plants, Inc.) and my last project which is to form a non-profit organization. Very Exciting stuff!

0 comments: