CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Master Cleanser- Day 2

Day 2- I did the laxative the previous night and in the morning. I will do it again tonight but not in the morning. I will try to do the salt water flush instead. I had a total of 5 eliminations today, also a lot of cramping and discomfort. I think I will slow down in the amount of laxative I do. Today at work I really felt like the guy played by Ben Stiller in the movie "Along Came Polly "(the bathroom scene), it was horrible. Other than that, the day was fine. The worst part of the day was cooking dinner for my mom, who is visiting me from Seattle. She will be here for a whole week, that means that there is more cooking on the way. :( Well!! I also had a light headache before going to bed. I drank a total of 8 lemonades and 5 cups of water. Another thing, I do prepare my lemonade fresh every time I drink it. Ohhh, almost forget I have something else to share, maybe is one of those part you don't want to read. In the book it talks how you will feel a burning sensation as you eliminate the toxins from your body. Ok, let me tell you something, my ass was on fire. I hate it. I reduced the amount of Cayenne Pepper to make it slowed down a bit. So far I'm doing good. I weighted my self before I started the diet and I will weight myself again at the end of it. I will also have some before and after picture to share with you guys. Please feel free to leave any comment of question you might have.

0 comments: